The mission of Church of Lord is to provide treatment and education to the dependent person their families and significant others.
The main goals of our center are:-
- Educate and treat each client on the disease of addiction with a safe confidential and medically supervised treatment.
- Assist family members and significant others in understanding the disease of addiction and the necessary step to achieve ongoing recovery.
- Assist each client in improving the quality of his relationship, careers, social, emotional, physical and spiritual well being.
- To make more and more awareness regarding drug and alcohol addiction.
- To develop link with local school and youth to aware them by providing education workshop.
- To link the young men to our culture.
- To constructor create de-intoxications society.
- To make arrangement for the study of the poor and helpless children.